Saturday, August 2, 2008

Love to X-Stitch

Once again, it's a horrible rainy weekend. (It seems like every weekend has been like this lately) so what better weather to go off to the movies, and then to come home and sit by the fire with my new purchase from trademe, a x-stitch kit.. I havn't done a x-stitch since my oldest was a baby (and he's now 12) and I love it! It's so addictive, (but a bit depressing when I realised I was finding it very hard to see the fine holes, so have had to invest in my first pair of reading glasses). Its slow going, but hope to have it framed and up on the wall by Xmas.

By the way, the movie we went to see was Mamma Mia, and what a great movie!!!! One of those feel good movies that has you wanting to leap up and sing and dance in the isle.....
Merryl Streep is great in it (as usuall) so would highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Jacoline said...

Hi Lyndele, welcome in blogland . Your blog looks great and colourfull. We saw Mama Mia and it was fantastic, it is a must see movie. Have a great day and i like to visit you more.

Julie said...

Hi there Lyndele, welcome to the wonderful world of blog! Those cupcakes looked so delicious that I think I may have to give them a go this afternoon with my daughter! Loking forward to reading more....X


Kapiti Coast where I live