Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh so cute puppy!!!!


Sorry I'v taken so long to put in a new blog, but we just got a puppy a couple of weeks ago, and she has been all consuming!!!

We have never owned a dog before, and no one ever told me how much you fall in love with them.

Our new puppy is a 12 week old cavoodle (half cavalier kings spaniel and half rooster) Ha, ha, really a poodle and her name is Ruby. She's the most laid back puppy who loves nothing better than to snuggle up with you. Of course the kids think whe is just the best thing ever.......

We now just have to get the toilet training sorted.... boy thats hard work at the moment, but it gets easier every day.

4 comments:

doyle and mollie said...

oh ruby is beautiful - you must join the nz spoodle forum... www.spoodle.co.nz there a few oodles form down your way. i would be keen also to hear where you got her from as we wish to get a second cavoodle sometime in the future

Julie said...

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous little puppy! My kids would love a dog, but I think I need to get used to having 3 kids before we add on another mouth to feed!!!! Good luck with the toilet training..X

Jacoline said...

She is so lovely, hope you have some time left for crafting. Enjoy your little baby.

Jacoline said...

Hi, I tagged you so if you like it have a look on my blog for the rules. have a nice day !!


Kapiti Coast where I live